Thursday, August 23, 2018

Topic 1: Music Influence

As a person who loves rap music and music I would say isn't the cleanest or comes by with the best influential lyrics, about a year ago my grandma came into my room while my friends and I were playing music out loud. The song was not appropriate for her ears with out a doubt and when she walked in a panicked and threw the speaker on the ground which turned off and also broke. No idea why I thought of doing this. I was trying to protect my grandmas ears and brain from the harsh lyrics of a song by Rich The Kid. 
The experience from this event really for a second made me realize that in my grandmas defense this type of music nowadays gives off a way different message than music from her 20s. Rap music now really influences people the wrong way and can make people change the way they are just from simple lyrics. Which is what i knew she would have said if i didn't turn it off/spike my Bose speaker on the ground. 
I am a rap music lover with favorites tracks from Travis Scott, Paris, Lil baby, YG, ASAP Rocky. Though i have seen YG twice in concert, I will be seeing Travis Scott in Portland this December.

No comments:

Post a Comment