Thursday, August 2, 2018


Topic 1:

Where I get my source of local news from is friends, family, and social media (instagram & twitter pages like @CNN and ect..). Local news is important to me in my daily life but maybe not as important to others because of the way my life flows Its not revolved around the aspects of other expect places I go or things I am doing per say. Its tough nowadays knowing if things are credible but I think it is when it is because of who tells me it and how big of a story or idea the news is. 

I am not subscribed to any news sources because im not willing to pay money to find news that doesn't concern me or cause me in my life to stress over. I think its not worth my time and money at the age I am and the source i have around me to pay for such sources. 

On a scale from 1-5 I would honestly say around a 3.5 - 4. Reason being is because its tough to find out everything and to always be in the loop, there is so many opininons nowadays instead of straight factual things spoken so its hard to fully grasp true facts rather than everyones opinions. It is important to me to be informed on current events and knowing whats happening but its tough to say what I really go to, to hear true facts. I trust many sources such as @ESPN for sports information because they only talk about sports and update what ever is happening because thats all they focus on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment